Monday, August 24, 2015

Surveillance

It is the real deal these days as technology is everywhere. I know that I have been under the surveying eyes of the universe forever, so this is simply par for our family. I wonder if others are less aware that their words are being recorded and their lives documented. I ran into someone the other day from my past who did not seem aware of that. He was a raging bull, full of abusive words and actions and quite the drama queen. I recorded this and for the record and on the record, it will be made public. I do not understand those who do not understand the vision. Friendly, honest, respectful and willing is surveyed as promising by those in authority. Non helpful non productive words only hurt the wordsmith and their family and associates. I have seen people jailed for less toxic behavior. Let's all remember - you are on candid camera!! The brothers and fathers and those is authority are keeping a very close eye on you and getting away with stuff now, well it is over. I for one, am glad!! Thanks , I phone and all the other cool things we have now!

No comments: