Sunday, February 1, 2015

Saying no, not now, not anymore, not ever

I have watched as we back up and back down in the face of someone who is toxic. We do not say no. I have spent a lifetime learning that my view and worth and feelings are as important the dramatic persons. Just because they are noisier or meaner or bigger or older or drunker or crazier or more willing to demonstrate their pain, I do not have to endure their choices as mine. I have learned that self love includes NO, not now, not anymore and not ever again, thank you. I have watched and smiled and said whatever to many things, feeling that my feelings were under control. I know now that is simply not true. When I am around someone who is toxic and speaks and acts that way, the garbage they share can get on me. I smell it for days! The nighttime prayer I use clears my mind, and my aura, My dreams reveal solutions and my mornings are always filled with hope that today will be better. It is like riding in a car with an impaired driver. Knowing when to bail is the key, because the only vehicle we drive is ours and trying to take the wheel on another's life or choices becomes toxic too. There is a time to heal and a time to help, you are being called to heal first. Helping yourself is the only solution to our toxic friends and their choices, speaking up is the only way to change things. I have been unpopular often in my truth, yet my gift of seeing auras and sharing my vision of healing and health here is still the authentic Su. Be proud, stand up for your knowing and how that feels good and right and solid, and YES, sometimes say NO.

No comments: