Wednesday, October 29, 2014

If you believe you will receive

I teach that over and over. Say what you want and enjoy what you get, cuz you asked for it!! If you are still unaware, or not awakened to the power of your faith in what you believe and speak out loud and your ability to create with your words, you are missing the gift given freely to us all. Decide. Go big, go bold, be daring and outrageous! You are creating your reality every single step of the way with every single word you utter. I have a book I am writing about this ability. I am excited to share it. I have a partner with the other half of the book.  I better add his part in now. His story is super too. We were separate for many years, yet our journey matched all along the way. Sharing this will be our greatest pleasure. We are here for the story of us. Now let's hear the story of YOU! The Creator is excited to see how this gift is manifesting  and which ones woke up and got it! Be specific now, today I say - HEALTH - Happiness and HOME! What will you receive?

No comments: