Monday, September 1, 2014

A season of healing

Fall comes and yields a time of liver regeneration and healing. It brings the apple to the table. That old adage, an apple a day keeps the doctor away is true. Your liver lives to clean the body, the filter needs to be flushed every fall. The caught up emotions along with the additives we do not need can be blown clear with a  simple liver flush. I see the pain from an unclean liver everyday in my practice. It can be so remedied with that beautiful apple and some coaching on how to release the whole stuck mess. I love the body and how it protects me, my liver is my shield  and I am grateful. It keeps me warm and keeps me clean with it's gift. Are you irritated, frustrated, angry and even filled with self loathing, then it is the liver who needs you tender loving support. Start with that apple and then call us if need a little extra help!

No comments: